Are you tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating stock market or with the small amount of income received from a certificate of deposit or other similar financial instrument? A charitable gift annuity can provide a secure source of fixed income payments for you.
HOW A CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITY WORKS
A charitable gift annuity is a way to make a gift to support various BMA of America ministries through the BMA Foundation.
- You transfer cash or stock to the Foundation.
- In exchange, you receive a fixed income payment for the remainder of your life. The payment can be quite high depending on your age, and a portion of each payment may be income tax- free.
- A written contract between you and the Foundation includes the details of items one and two above.
- You will receive an income tax deduction in the year of your gift.
- You also receive the satisfaction of knowing you are giving long term support to the Lord’s work.
If you fund your gift annuity with cash, a significant portion of the annuity payment will be tax-free. You may also make a gift of appreciated securities to fund a gift annuity and avoid a portion of the capital gains tax.
Please contact BMA Foundation Executive Director Dr. Steve Crawley at 844-262-8637 or by e-mail [email protected] for annuity rates and other information.